First of all, I’d like to thank Feedspot for recognizing Inside Georgia as one of the top 30 Georgia Blogs. Check out Feed spot at https://blog.feedspot.com/georgia_blogs/
I have said it before, the Ninja Foodie is one of my favorite cooking appliances. I cook in it at home on a regular basis and I take it camping for quick and easy meals.
Todays recipe is my favorite: POTATO SOUP.
- 8-10 potatoes, pealed and diced
- Chicken broth- enough to just cover diced potatoes in pot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I like sharp)
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6-8 pieces cooked bacon- crumbled when cooked
- 2 -3 TBSP melted butter and 1 -2 TBSP flour to thicken soup
- Place potatoes and broth into Ninja Foodie pot.
- Place pressure lid onto pot and press the pressure function. Cook on high for 8-10 minutes. Quick release pressure when done.
- Remove lid and mash potatoes gently with potato masher, leaving some solid chunks of potatoes.
- Place the Ninja on saute` mode.
- Stir in cheese.
- Stir in half and half to preferred consistency.
- Stir in butter/flour mixture.
- Stir in sour cream and bacon.
- Allow to heat throughout and be well blended. Turn off the Ninja.
- Serve in bowl.
The majority of the time will be spent peeling and dicing the potatoes. This recipe is super easy and super delicious. Hope you enjoy!